Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday afternoons

On Sundays in the "Good old Days"there was always moms fried chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, corn or green beans and some kind of dessert to look forward to on Sundays. After wards when our bellies were bursting with all that delicious food we would all file out into the car and go for a ride. We most always would stop at the airport on the way home and watch the planes take off and land. I always thought this was the coolest thing. After that to end the evening we stopped for ice creme. What a wonderful Sunday it was.

In 1963 I had one of the first Polaroid cameras made. Then a couple years later the black and white Swingers came out and I just had to have one of these also. I was snapping all sorts of pictures. I guess I probable made a pest of my self but I was really into this picture taking stuff. Only thing is I didn't like it in black and white. I wanted them in color.

When in 1972 the Polaroid came out in color and I got one I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I guess I made an even bigger pest of myself. Oh well those days are long gone and the Polaroid is soon to be a thing of the pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment